1. How do I get to Accra Ghana?
You can travel by air to Kotoka International Airport and arrive Accra. If you need transportation from the airport to Campus, be sure to inform your contact person at Regent, so that arrangements can be made for your arrival. Transportation costs are subject to a nominal fee.
2. When should I arrive in Ghana?
Plan to arrive on time for orientation. Your contact person at Regent will provide an orientation schedule.
3. What if I get sick
1. Visit the Regent sick bay as found on campus.
2. Register for the National Health Insurance Scheme through the ISO
4. Does Regent University College of Science and Technology, Ghana offer financial assistance (scholarships, assistantships, grants) to international students?
At this time Regent does not offer financial assistance such as mentioned above, to international students.
5. How can I get a bank account in Ghana?
6. How many hostel facilities do you have?
There is an array of private accommodation around.
7. How do I get my receipt if my parents pay out of Ghana?
8. When are your admission periods?
September and January
9. How do I apply if I’m an international student?
Download a copy of the form online via the school’s website (www.regent.edu.gh), fill and scan in addition with your certificate/results slip.
You can also apply online.
10. I’m an international student, what subjects qualify for an application of a programme to your institution?
A1-C6 in three core and elective subjects in either NECO/WAEC depending on the programme being applied for. Equivalent certificates may be accepted subject to evaluation.
11. What is the fee payment plan for all continuing students?
The University has flexible payment terms. The fee payment plan for continuing students (local and foreign) is 60% before mid-semester exams week and 40% before the commencement of exams.
12. What is the fee plan for fresh students?
Fresh students are required to pay the total amount of fees stated in the admission letter
13. Where is the school located?
Accra at McCarthy Hill, Mendskrom, off the Mallam-Kasoa-Winneba Highway.
14. How do I apply for a hostel?
At the beginning of the academic year, enquire from the Admissions Office to book your name before paying the hostel fees into the school’s account.