Dr. Godwin Kofi Tetteh
School of Business and leadership
Mobile: 0509417294 ; 0554528091
- PhD Healthcare Administration – Human Resource Information Systems, AIU, Hawaii, USA
- MPhil Innovation & Technology, Cranfield, UK
- MSc Education Research, King’s College London, UK
- MSc Management Information Systems, Sheffield, Hallam, UK
Dr. Tetteh has background in management and information systems having taught in a number of universities – London South Bank University, University of Westminster, London, Holborn College, London and London School of business - in the United Kingdom. Dr. Tetteh has hybrid skills, abilities knowledge and experience in management, research and information systems from academia, teaching and industry. Dr. Tetteh received his PhD from Atlantic University, Hawaii, MSc Education Research from King’s College London, MPhil in Innovation and Technology from Cranfield University and MSc in Management Information Systems from Sheffield Hallam University, Sheffield in the UK.
Dr. Tetteh’s industrial experiences span London Borough of Tower Hamlets and London Borough of Lambeth, where he worked as a Business Systems Analyst. His consultancy achievement included a successful review of a Financial and Management Accounting System (FMAS) for Batchelors Foods Ltd (BFL) Sheffield, a subsidiary of Unilever an International food, drinks and beverages production organisation.
He is passionate about his teaching that is anchored in social constructivism; his other passion is information systems/business research that takes its compass from process paradigm.
Speciality areas for teaching, learning, research and of interest
- Application of Information Systems to Business, Management & Accounting issues
- Information Systems strategy development
- Systems analysis, design, development
- Information Systems Implementation & Management of Change
- Information Systems Project Management
- Business Research Methods
- Information Systems Research Methods
- Soft Systems Methodology
- Fellow: Higher Education Academy, UK.
- Member British Computer Society, UK
- Member Chartered Management Institute, UK
Dr. Tetteh was the External Examiner for The University of Northampton, Northampton, UK between 2006-2010. Dr. Tetteh was the Placement Tutor for BA Business Studies Degree Programme at London South Bank University, UK for over 9 years working with industries and companies in Spain, France, UK, USA, Dubai, Senegal and Benin to engage students for industrial placement and internship.
Dr. Tetteh was awarded Best Teaching Staff, 2009-2010 Prize, at London College of Business, Barking, Essex, UK.
Dr. Tetteh developed a model for implementing Information Systems Strategy for London Borough of Tower Hamlets, London E14, an Inner London Local Authority with a population of over 200,000 residents.
Publications: Peer Reviewed
- Tetteh, G. K. (2014) State-of-the-art: research theoretical framework of information systems implementation research in the health sector in the Sub-Saharan Africa. Journal of Health Informatics in Developing Countries, Vol. 8, (2)
- Tetteh, G. K., and J. Snaith (2006) Information Systems Strategy: Applying Galliers and Sutherland’s Stages of growth Model in a developing country. The Consortium Journal of Hospitality and Tourism 2 (1) p5-16
Publication: Non-Peer Reviewed
- Tetteh, G. K. (1984) 'Management and Professional Managers'. Talking Drums, 2 (11)
- Tetteh, G. K. (1985) 'Africa and Information Technology Pt 1'. Talking Drums 2 (15)
- Tetteh, G. K. (1985) 'Africa and Information Technology Pt 2'. Talking Drums 2 (16)
- Tetteh, G. K. (1985). 'Africa and Information Technology Pt 3' Talking Drums 2 (18)
- Tetteh, G. K. (1985) 'Manpower Planning: Has Ghana a Strategy ?' Talking Drums. 2 (22).
- Tetteh, G. K. (1985) 'Exploding that Myth about Micro-Computers' Talking Drums. 2 (28).
- Tetteh, G. K. (1985) 'Computerisation: Key to growth, wealth and job creation.' Talking Drums 2 (43)
- Tetteh, G. K. (2008) Information Systems Curriculum: A recommendation for the 21st century. Paper Presented at the International Academy of African Business and Development Conference, May 20th – 24th. Gainesville Florida, USA
- Tetteh, G. K., and J. Snaith (2006) Information Systems Strategy: Applying Galliers and Sutherland’s Stages of growth Model in a developing country. Paper presented at the IAABD Conference, GIMPA, Ghana, May, 23-27.
- Tetteh, G. K. (2007) Information Systems Change Management: What Role for Teaching and Learning? Paper Presented at the 8th Annual Global information technology management Association World Conference 17th-19th, June, Napoli, Italy
- Snaith, J., Tetteh, G. K., M. Behennah (2005) After the thrill has gone: A study of withdrawal among students in an Inner London new University, Paper presented at the Annual Conference of the Subject Network for Business, Management and Accountancy - Networking and Collaboration: Supporting Learning and Teaching April, 6-8th