Isaac Kuma Yeboah
- 2014 – OT Date, Postgraduate Studies Petroleum Geosciences, Tullow-UCD.
- 2010 – 2011, Oil Well Drilling Engineering Certificate. PetroEd USA.
- 2000 – 2004, Bachelor of Science. (Hons) Physics. University of Cape Coast.
- 1996 – 1998, Senior Secondary School Certificate. Labone Secondary School, Accra.
- Engineering: Power systems and instrumentation, Rotating equipment, mast and substructure, well logging, mud logging and drill stem testing,Basic blowout prevention equipment components and Casing and cementing, Hoisting equipment and Introduction to drilling fluids, Introduction to rig types, basic drill string components, mud circulation and treating equipment, Pipe handling.
- Cisco Certified Network Associate: Boot Camp University of Ghana.
- Software Tools: MATLAB for technical computing, COMSOL Multiphysics, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access, HTML, SPSS, Lab view and P Spices.
- Scientific Committee Member: Responsible for reviewing all papers submitted to the 10th IASME/WSEAS International Conference on Heat Transfer, Thermal Engineering and Environment, this took place in Istanbul, Turkey on August 21-23, 2012.
- Award: 28th April 2012,Awarded as the most promising researcher of the year 2012 by Regent University College of Science and Technology for publishing three technical engineering research papers and publishing them in an international journals.
- Technical Strengths: 27th October 2011,Resource Person for WSEAS and IAASAT International Conference on Environment, Economics, Energy, Systems, Communications, computers and mathematics held in University of Craiova Romania.
- Project Coordination: 12th May 2005, Scientific Instrumentation Division of CSIR conducted a project on energy efficiency auditing for refrigerators leading to a national project which has become standardization law for importation of refrigerators in Ghana.
- Optimization of Ultrasonic flow Meters for Crude Oil Metering. Book published by LAMBERT Academic Publishing in Germany, www.lap-publishing.com, (ISBN: 978-3-656-47255-8).
- Optimization of Ultrasonic Flow Meters for Crude Oil Metering and Export, December 2012, The Annals of “ Dunarea De Jos” University of Galati Fascicle XIV Mechanical Engineering (ISSN: 1224-5615, Pages 21 - 26).
- Application of Matlab-Based Solar Dryer for Cocoa Drying, April, 2012, Recent Researches in Applied Computers and Computational Science. Proceeding of the 11th WSEAS international conference on applied computer and applied computational (ISBN: 978-1-61804-084-8, Pages 252 - 258).
- Application of Matlab in Seismic Interferometry for Seismic Source Location and Interplotion of Two – Dimensional Ocean Bottom Seismic Data, October, 2011, Models and Methods in Applied sciences. Proceedings of the International Conference on Environment, Economics, Energy, Devices, Systems, Communications, Computers, Mathematics by, International Authority for the Advancement of Science and Application of Technology (ISBN: 978-1-61804-044-2, Pages 41- 46).