Dr. Ebenezer Mensah Ashley
Dean of School of Business and Leadership
10am-12pm (Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays)
- PhD (Applied Management and Decision Sciences - Finance Specialisation), Walden University, USA
- MBA (Finance and Accounting Concentrations), DeVry College of New York, USA
- BA (Sociology and French), Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Tech, Ghana
Dr. Ebenezer M. Ashley completed his PhD in Applied Management and Decision Sciences (AMDS) with a concentration in Finance at the Walden University in Minnesota, USA (2014). Dr. Ashley holds a Master of Business Administration (MBA) Degree with concentrations in Finance and Accounting from the Keller Graduate School of Management at DeVry College of New York (2009); and a combined Bachelor of Arts (BA) major in Sociology and French from the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST) in Ghana (2003). Dr. Ashley is a Commissioned Notary Public in the State of New York.
Dr. Ebenezer Ashley was an Assistant Professor in the Division of Business at the ASA College in New York, USA. He Chaired the Student Support Services Committee for Middle States Accreditation at ASA. He served as an Advisor to the ASA Student Organization; and a member of the Curriculum Review and Development Committee in the Division of Business at ASA. He was very instrumental in the development and establishment of the ASA Business Club; a club for students in the Business Division and other disciplines. The Business Club oriented students (members) to the practical aspects of business management. Dr. Ashley coordinated the Business Club with the assistance of other instructors in the Divisions of Business and Core Competency.
Dr. Ashley was a Member of the Advisory Board for the Beta Rho Chi Chapter of Phi Theta Kappa at ASA College. He was a Teaching and Research Assistant (between 2003 and 2005) in the Department of Sociology at KNUST. Dr. Ashley has some publications to his credit. Works published by him are outlined in the “Publications” section. He has other works to be published in subsequent years. These works are in the areas of Research Methods and Deregulation Policies.
- Corporate Finance Theory
- Capital Budgeting Decisions
- International Finance
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Risk Management
- Managerial Finance
- Managerial Statistics
- Business Economics
- Securities Analysis
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Personal Financial Planning
- Legal, Political, and Ethical Dimensions of Business
- Financial Accounting; Principles of Accounting; Intermediate Accounting
- National Taxes and Management Decisions
- Managerial Accounting
- Cost Accounting
- Management and Ethics, Organisational Behaviour, and Human Resource Management
- Marketing Management
Memberships of Professional Bodies:
- American Accounting Association (AAA)
- American Institute of Certified Bookkeepers (AIPB)
- United States Honors Society
- Ashley, E. (2012). Principles of Human Development: An Effective Way of Understanding Human Behavior. SC.: Create Space Independent Publisher.
- Ashley, E. (2013). Principles of Corporate Finance Theory: Theory with a Practical Dimension. SC.: Create Space Independent Publisher.
- Most Popular Instructor for the 2011-2012 Academic Year in the Division of Business at ASA College, New York, USA
- Most Popular Instructor for the 2012-2013 Academic Year in the Division of Business at ASA College, New York, USA
- Best employee for the month of December, 2008 (Capital One Bank, USA)