Rev. Dr. Justice Christopher Appiah-Kubi
Head of Divinity Department
Kings Campus Office Hours:
- D.Miss, Missiology, ICOMATS, Philippines
- PhD, Rural Development, BSU, Philippines
- M.Min, World Mission, Convenant University, CA, USA
- B.Th, Theology, International Christian College, Philippines
Dr Justice Appiah-Kubi was born at Dankwa-On-Offin, Ghana, West Africa. He is the first child of two children. He took his first degree in Theology, at the international Christian College, Baguio City, Philippines, Asia. He pursued his Masters degree in Ministry, at the Covenant University, California, United States of America.
He had his PhD in Rural Development and Educational Management as his cognate at Benget State University, La Trinidad, Benguet, Philippines. He was awarded an honorary Doctorate degree in Missiology at the international Collages of Missions and Theological Seminary in the Philippines.
He was employed as a Director of Human Resource by Mission Motivators, (a Christian NGO based in California, USA) in which he was promoted as a Director of their Mission School on July 2001 in Asia.
Dr. Appiah-Kubi has been a Missionary, Pastor, Consultant and Motivational Speaker in Asia for Eleven Years. He is now the General Secretary on Mission Motivators International Board and the President of Mission Motivators Africa, which is training Africa Missionaries in Accra, Ghana.
Currently he is the Head of Department of the Divinity Department at Regent University College of Science and Technology, Accra, Ghana. He is married to the Rev. Carolyn Nino Appiah-Kubi from the Philippines. She is the Director of Mission Motivators - School of Missions (MM-SOM), and they are blessed with three male children Tedlee, Justice Appiah-Kubi and Prince Leo.
- Rural Development
- Community development
- Separation of Church and State
- Mission Issues and Research
- Church and Politics.
Courses Teaching/Taught at Regent University:
- Pastoral Theology
- Christian Education
Consultancies, Conferences, Workshops etc:
Trainer: Politicians, different Ministries in Asia
- Training Human Resource Directors in the Government Sector at Baguio City, Philippines on Knowledge Economy and Human Capital in National Development
- Training Cordillera Carrere Development University Collage Management and Staff on Importance of Commitment in National Development at La Trinidad
- Training Easter University Collage Management and Staff on Education and National Development at Baguio City, Philippines
- National Service month Speaker and Trainer (2007) on Leadership and Agri-Business at Benguet State University
- Training Medical Doctors and Staff with their patients on the Importance of Family Values at Baguio General Hospital. (A Programme under their Ministry of Health)
- National Service Month Speaker and Trainer (2008), Agriculture Production Management at Sultan Kudarat, Mindanao, Boarder of Indonesia and Philippines.
- Training on Waste management at La Trinidad. (Under their Ministry of Environment)
- Relief Projects: Atas, Mangyangs, etc all in Asia
- Medical Missions, many parts in the Philippines
- Literacy programs, the Mangyangs at Victoria Mindoro, Asia