Mr. Godfred Yaw Koi-Akrofi
+233 302 325066 ext. 128 Mobile:
+233 20 3003593 Email:
Trinity Campus Office Hours:
- MBA, Management Information Systems (MIS), University of Ghana, Legon, Accra, Ghana
- B.Sc, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, KNUST, Kumasi, Ghana
Attended a number of training programs, taken various courses, and attended various workshops/seminars on telecommunications and management both in Ghana and outside Ghana.
- People manager, Expertise in research, Organisational dynamics and performance, MIS in organizations and institutions, Technology (Information technology, Telecommunications) in relation to the service, manufacturing, governmental and institutional sectors.
- Proficient in Systems Analysis, Process Design and Implementation for various procedural operations and functions.
- Excellent coaching/mentoring/teaching skills.
- Excellence, getting it right the first time and getting things done on time. Believes in hard work and rewards.
Experience and Career Highlights:
- Achieved over Ten years of work experience in the Telecommunication Industry - Vodafone Ghana. Functioning as Switching Expert and People Manager.
- A year experience in the Mining industry - Anglo Gold Ashanti. Worked as an Electrical/maintenance Engineer in the mining environment.
- Two and one half years of experience in Tertiary education:
- Sunyani Polytechnic, Brong Ahafo, Ghana.
- Regent University College of Science and Technology, Accra, Ghana.
- MIS and the organization
- Organizational Behavior and Management
- Business Organizational Dynamics
- Post-Merger/Acquisition Integration
- Quality Management
- IS/IT Strategy
- IT Project Management
- Business/ Marketing Strategy
Courses Teaching/Taught at Regent University:
- Field Theory
- Circuit Theory
- Engineering Project Management
- Switching Engineering in Communications
- Satellite and Mobile Communications
- Engineering Management
- Communications Systems
- Information Technology Investments and Organizational performance of the Telecommunications industry in Ghana( In submission phase)
- Profitability Analysis of the Telecommunications industry in Ghana( In submission phase)
- The Telecom sector in Ghana: What are customers saying? ( In submission phase)
- The line manager concept in organizations: What are employees saying? ( In submission phase)
Memberships of Professional Bodies:
- Ghana Institute Of Engineers
Consultancies, Conferences, Workshops etc:
- Business/IT/MIS Strategy
- Telecommunications Management