Mawuli Kofi Tamakloe
8 am-5pm Monday-Friday
Primary Department: Office of the President/ Chaplaincy
- Th.D. (Missions), Trinity Graduate School of Apologetics & Theology, India.
- M.A. (Study of Religions) University of Ghana, Legon, Ghana.
BBA (Business Administration) Belford University, U.S.A
Rev. Tamakloe finished his Th.D. in 2014 from TGSTA, India. His research was on “Examining the Contribution of Situational Challenges to Pauline Mission and Theology”. He holds M.A. in Study of Religions from the University of Ghana, Legon, in 2010. Prior to the above, in 2006 he completed his BBA in Business Administration from Belford University, U.S.A.
He served as an Associate Pastor of International Central Gospel Church, Cape Coast from 1988 to 1989. In 1991 he became an Ordained Reverend Minister of International Central Gospel Church. However, he functioned as the Head Pastor of International Central Gospel Church, Akim Oda from 1990 to 1999.
- Pauline Mission and Theology
- African Pentecostal Theology
- Practical Theology
- Contemporal Religions (Hinduism, Islam, African Traditional Religion)
- Christian Ethics
African Church History