Mrs. Florence Larbi
- M.A. Guidance & Counselling
- BSc. Human Development & Psychology in Regent University College of Science and Technology
- Advanced Certificate in Counselling, 2008, in Trinity Theological Seminary
- Intermediate Counselling, 2008, in Trinity Theological Seminary.
- Women Onto Work Short Course, 1994, Edinburgh District Council Training Certification.
- Diploma in Christian Ministry, 1989, in Nairobi Evangelical Graduate School of Theology (NEGST)
- Enrolled in BA (Admin) degree programme, 1989, Daystar University College
- New Entrants Course, 1972, Ghana Commercial Bank Training School
- Cashiers Course, 1976, Ghana Commercial Bank Training School
Mrs. Florence Larbi is currently the University Counsellor and the Warden for the McKweon Society. She has worked for several years in the banking industry as well as the Social work sector.
She did extensive counselling and care work with the board of Social Responsibilities of the Church of Scotland.
She is a member of the Presbytery and the Counselling Committee of the Pentecost International Worship Center (PIWC), Atomic, a ministry of the Church of Pentecost.
She has done presentation of some conferences with and outside the University.