- M.A French Language and Linguistics. University of Ilorin, Nigeria.
- B.A, French with English, Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria, Nigeria.
- H.N.D. in French Education, Lome, Togo.
- A-3 Year Post Secondary, Mount Mary College of Education, Somanya.
Bernard SAM is currently the Deputy Head of the Centre for Academic Writing and the Acting University Editor. He is a graduate of Ahmadu Bello University and University of Ilorin, both in Nigeria. He has taught English and French at various levels, home and abroad. He has been handling English for academic purposes, Academic Writing and Critical Reading and Writing, French 1 and 2 for the past two years.
Scholarly Research Interests:
- Language Acquisition: competence and performance among non-native speakers of both French and English.
- Stylistic use of Pronouns as well as other non-verbal (paralinguistic) aptitudes of non-native speakers of English and French.
- Integrative approach to the learning of English by Francophones and the learning of French by Anglophones.
Courses Teaching/Taught at Regent University:
- Introduction to Academic Writing.
- Critical Reading and Writing.
- French Language 1& 2.
- Etudes stylistiques des pronoms francais dans LES PARADIS TERRESTRES de Femi Ojo –Ade; KASUJOF:vol 1.
- Stylistic Ordering of English Determiners, accepted for publication at Valley View University.
- Etudes stylistiques de deux textes francais LE ROSSIGNOL deS Ronsard et GARGANTUA de Rabelais