Phone: 0302-972850, 0503-030999
Office Hours: 2:00pm-4:00pm (Wednesday and Friday)
- MPhil, University of Ghana.
- BA, University of Ghana.
Suleman is a social historian who specializes in areas of social movements and change. He is currently the coordinator of the African studies programme at Regent University College of Science and Technology.
Courses Teaching/Taught at Regent University:
- Studies in African Development
- The History of labour and industrial relations in Ghana
- Social Movements and Politics in the Gold Coast and Ghana
- Gender Studies in the Gold Coast and Ghana
- The Politics of Decolonization in Ghana
Memberships of Professional Bodies:
- Historical society of Ghana
- African Studies Association
Recent Publications and Conference Presentations:
- Glozah, F. N. & Lawani, S. (2014). Social change and adolescent rites of passage: A cross cultural perspective. International Journal of Human Sciences, 11(1), 1188-1197.
- Labour shortages in the Gold Coast
- Ghanaian trade unionism in perspective
- Trade unionism in a State institution