Mr. Charles Hanu
0243 919 088 Email:
- MSc, Management (Strategy, People & Project), Umeä School of Business and Economics, Umeä University, Sweden.
- BSc, Management Studies, University of Cape Coast, CapeCoast.
Charles had his training as a professional teacher from Presbyterian Training College, Akropong Akwapim. He had worked as a teacher for six year before joining the Regent team. He also received District Best Teacher Awards, first category, at both primary and secondary levels in Ghana. He had also worked with Ghana Medical and Dental Council as well as Keben and Associates. Charles enjoys read, playing scabble and rural community engagements.
Courses Teaching/Taught at Regent University:
- Human Resource Management
- Strategic Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Principles of Management
- Managing Stakeholders expectations
- Performance management and organizational communication
- Sustainable development management practices
- Sourcing decisions and supplier relationship processes
- Business Strategies and Corporate responsiveness
Memberships of Professional Bodies:
- Certified Professional in Supply Management (CPSM, Institute of Supply Management, Arizona, USA