Mr. Joseph T. Tetteh-Quaynor
(Lecturer/ City Campus Manager)
+233 277 425461 Email:
Office Hours: Primary Department:
- MBA, University of Hull, UK
- Post-Graduate Diploma, Management Studies, UK
- Post-Graduate Diploma, Information Technology & E-Commerce, UK
Joseph is the sixth of eight children. He was born and brought up in Accra and from a Christian family. His main hobbies are playing football, participating in karate, and watching boxing. In his spare time,he likes to write articles, books and any written piece that can contribute towards knowledge building and knowledge sharing. I wish to mentor young ones and give business advice.
Courses Teaching/Taught at Regent University:
- Knowledge Management
- Communication Skill
- Organisational Theory
- Tetteh-Quaynor, J., Knowledge Management - Principles & Practices. (Unpublished)
- Tetteh-Quaynor, J., Team Management, Negotiation, Leadership in Business - Articles,delivered during a lecture at Canadian Chamber of Commerce, Accra.
- Tetteh-Quaynor, J., Communication Skills (Unpublished)
- Harnessing economic viability of the Odaw River and the Korle Lagoon ( published )
Other Academic Pursuits:
- Lecture in Team Management, Negotiation, and Leadership
- Best Lecturer, School of Business and Leadership 2012 (Regent University College of Science and Technology).