Information on 10th Graduation
It is announced for the information of all prospective graduands, members of the Regent Community, and the general public, that the 10th Graduation ceremony will be held on the 29th of October, 2016, at the Multi-Purpose Hall of the Regent Campus, McCarthy Hill, at 9 o’clock in the morning.
- Prospective graduands are required to attend in person, or seek clearance to graduate by proxy or in absentia from their respective Deans.
- Graduands are to collect their gowns from the Regent Ghana Students’ Parliament Office at the Regent campus, from Monday, 24th October to Friday, 28th October, 2016 between the hours of 9am and 6pm each day. For more information contact, Mr. Boadi on 0246543736
- Graduands are to kindly note that rehearsals will take place, on Friday, 28thOctober, 2016, at 5:30 pm at the Regent Campus.
- All graduands are to be seated by 8:30 am at the Multi-Purpose Hall, Regent Campus, on the 29th of October.
- A Thanksgiving and Alumni induction service will be held on Sunday, 30thOctober, 2016 at 3pm, at the Regent Campus.