1. Dean, Faculty of Engineering, Computing and Allied Sciences (FECAS)
- High profile academic with terminal degree in either Engineering, or Computing related programme;
- Extensive post-doctoral working experience in administrative position;
- Interest in combining administrative duties with Academic work;
- Excellent communication, research and writing skills
2. Professors, Associate Professors, Senior Lecturers and Lecturers for our new Academics Programmes in the following programme areas:
- Computer Science
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Information Systems
- Telecommunication Engineering
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Information Systems Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Petroleum & Natural Gas Engineering
- Computer Education and Instructional Technology
- Prospective applicants for the above positions must have PhD or similar qualifications with at least 3 years post qualification experience. Newly qualified applicants may be considered in some cases.
3. Library Assistant (2 Positions)
- At least 1st degree in Library Studies and at least 2 years of working experience in a reputable institution.
Suitably qualified applicants in the diaspora will find these positions attractive
- All the positions come with very attractive remuneration packages with fringe benefits.
Mode of Application
- Interested persons should e-mail their application letter and curriculum vitae or submit personally to the Deputy Registrar, HR, Regent University College of Science & Technology.
Telephone: 0302972851 | 0208137529
Deadline: January 25, 2017