We invite applications from qualified applicants for admission to our Diploma Programs for the 2017/2018 academic year. The University runs the following programs:
- A. Diploma Programs
- Electronic Marketing
- Banking Technology and Accounting
- Business Administration
- Computerized Accounting
- WASSCE and SSSCE Applicants: Three (3) Passes not below D7 (WASSCE) or D (SSSCE) in core subjects including English and Mathematics. PLUS two (2) credit passes in relevant elective subjects.
- GCE Ordinary “O” Level/GBCE and “A” Level/ABCE: Applicants: must have Five (5) passes in “O” Level/GBCE including English Language and Mathematics.
- Mature Applicants: must be 25 years and above, must provide documentary evidence or relevant experience, must pass an entrance examination and interview.
- Foreign Applicants: certificates must be referred to the National Accreditation Board (NAB) by the applicant, for the determination of the equivalencies and eligibility for admission.
The deadline for all applications is Friday, 5 January, 2018